This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AllNaturalPork #CollectiveBias
Dinner will be ready in just 30-minutes when you make this incredibly flavorful Orange-Chipotle Pork Chops recipe!
Are you constantly short on time and energy right around the time when you should be preparing dinner? I always am. And my kids seem to know it too. I often find myself scatterbrained trying to help with homework, feed the baby (who always seems to want to eat the moment I pull anything out to start cooking!), and make dinner all at once. Exhausting, right? This is the reason I develop easy recipes like this Orange-Chipotle Pork Chops recipe!
Pork is on the menu around here at least once a week. It’s a less expensive meat, super versatile, and everyone enjoys it!
If you have kids you might be thinking that this recipe isn’t going to work for you. Don’t let the chipotles scare you! You can make this a milder, family-friendly recipe the kids will enjoy as well!
I make two sauces. For the kids version, I use the adobo sauce that the chipotles are packaged in and extra orange juice to make a milder sauce. For the adults, I use whole chipotle peppers and leave the seeds in for a deliciously spicy version!
There is not a lot of prep work for this one! All you need to do to get ready to cook is preheat your oven, pat your pork chops dry with a paper towel, and set up your blender or food processor. Be sure to remove the seeds from the chipotles if you don’t want the pork to be extra spicy. See the recipe notes for more tips!
This recipe is so easy to create! Toss all the ingredients for the glaze into your blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
Lay the pork chops onto a broiler pan and sprinkle the pork chops with salt and pepper. Brush on the orange-chipotle glaze. Bake until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F, about 20 minutes.
While the pork is cooking, prepare any side dishes you plan to serve with it. I will usually steam broccoli as a side for this recipe.
Layer the Orange-Chipotle Pork Chops onto a plate and sprinkle on some green herbs to make the colors really pop! I like to use chives!
If you’ve got a few extra minutes and want to have a little fun making your dish look even fancier, add some orange slices to the plate.
30-Minute Orange-Chipotle Pork Chops
- 1/4 Cup orange juice
- 2 chipotle peppers *remove seeds, if desired
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 package Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Chops
- chives or other fresh herbs for garnish *optional
- PREP: preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Set up your blender or food processor. Lay the pork onto a broiler pan and pat dry.
- Place the orange juice, chipotle peppers, and garlic into the blender. Process until smooth. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper, then brush on the orange-chipotle glaze.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. Garnish with fresh chives, or other herbs of your choice, if desired.
- To make a milder kid-friendly sauce, use 1 Tablespoon of the adobo sauce the chipotle peppers are packed in and mix with 1/2 C of orange juice. I just pour a little over the pork chops before and after cooking.