The spoilers are up for the March 2016 BeautyFIX Subscription box, finally! It is really late this month! I was a bit surprised at how small everything was, but the value was still there.
- Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Thing with EVERMAT ($45.00 Full Size)
- Paula’s Choice RESIST Vitamin C Spot Treatment ($18 Deluxe Trial Size)
- Radical Skincare Advanced Peptide Antioxidant Serum ($48.00 Deluxe Trial Size)
- Glytone Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 40 ($1.50 Sample Size)
- Batiste Dry Shampoo in Tropical ($3.99 Travel Size)
- Nick Chavez Advanced Plump ‘N Thick Leave-In Thickening Creme Conditioner ($7.00 Deluxe Trial Size)
- DermStore Lip Quench Sheer Tints in Coral Sunset ($12.00)
- DermStore Small Travel Bag ($2.50)
While the value is there ($137.99) I’m not really thrilled this month. I’m hoping I’ll be able to sell or swap the items I don’t want which unfortunately this month, is almost all of them! I do normally love this subscription. Sometimes, there are just mediocre months, and this is one of them for me.
I’m definitely interested in the Radical Skincare serum and possibly the Paula’s Choice, Dr. Brandt, and Glytone Sunscreen (if there’s enough to actually use!), but I want to read more reviews first. I can definitely leave the shampoo and conditioner, as well as the lip quench since they already sent out that same color before. I already have tons of travel bags!
You can get this March 2016 BeautyFIX as part of a subscription for $24.95 a month. A one time purchase is $34.95 a month, but I have read that you can go through Ebates for that one time purchase and get $7.50 cash back. I’m thinking that I may switch to that option and only buy the boxes I love once spoilers are up. I think that would be easier than trying to swap, sell, or donate the duds!
Some other BeautyFIX Reviews: