Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Salad makes a great make ahead lunch or dinner!
Here we are again. Low carb. Buffalo chicken. Deliciousness. Also suitable for keto and gluten free too, of course!
I just can’t get enough. Hopefully you guys feel the same because these recipes just keep coming, don’t they?
This Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Salad is super easy to make. It’s a great option for lunch, since it packs well. I often make all of the components ahead of time and just leave them in the refrigerator for my family to make dinner whenever they are ready to eat. I just love meals that free up more of my time too!
Using leftover chicken makes assembling this salad even easier. I either make it the night before, or quickly cook it in my Instant Pot the day of. Just be sure to let it cool down before adding it to the salad.
I chose the lowest carb ingredients for this salad, but you can easily make alternatives, if you wish.
Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Salad
If you’re not using leftover chicken, you will need to cook and shred your chicken, then let it cool before using it in the salad.
Cut your cucumber into slices, and then quarters, or dice it. Roughly chop the lettuce.
Mix the Buffalo sauce into the chicken until well combined.
Assemble the salad by placing the lettuce in bowls. Divide the Buffalo chicken, cucumber, and blue cheese evenly among the bowls. Top with Ranch Dressing and enjoy!
If you enjoy this recipe for Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Salad, be sure to check out:
- Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Casserole
- Bacon Wrapped Buffalo Chicken Poppers
- Loaded Cauliflower Bites
For more Keto and Low Carb recipes, you can click here to visit the Low Carb section of my Recipe Index or sign up for my Keto and Low Carb Newsletter to get new keto and low carb recipes sent right to your inbox!
Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Mix the Buffalo sauce into the shredded chicken until well combined.
- Assemble the salad by dividing the lettuce between 4 bowls and topping with equal parts of the Buffalo chicken, cucumber, and blue cheese.
- Top with Ranch dressing.
Tips and Techniques For the Best Buffalo Chicken Salad
- You can use leftover chicken for this recipe to make prepping it even quicker.
- If you need to cook the chicken, using an Instant Pot is a great option. It cooks the chicken fast, but also makes it super easy to shred.
- You can easily customize the ingredients to suit your own tastes and dietary needs.
- Don't feel like a salad? Easily transform this recipe into lettuce cups, a wrap or sandwich!
- If following a strict keto diet, be sure to choose a keto-friendly Ranch dressing.