This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HolidayPartyPlanning #UncommonlyGood #CBias #CollectiveBias
These Warm Asiago and Jam Crackers are the perfect appetizer for all your upcoming holiday entertaining!
The holidays can be absolutely crazy! They seem to always sneak up so quickly, but I’ve found a way to get a head start on things so that holiday entertaining is a piece of cake this year!
Keebler has a new app. It’s called the Keebler Party Planner Live App. You can download it for free. It’s full of recipe ideas and party planning tips and suggestions! It’s a great resource to help you plan all your holiday needs now so that you can relax and enjoy the party later!
I recently downloaded the app and just had to try making the Warm Asiago and Jam Crackers. The recipe looked really easy, but also really delicious!
I bought Keebler® Club® Crackers, asiago cheese, jam, and pecans. Be sure to check out the Instant Savings booklet at Sam’s Club to see how you can save $1.00 on Keebler® Club® Crackers right now too!
Making the Warm Asiago and Jam Crackers is so easy!
First, place 36 Keebler® Club® Crackers onto a baking sheet.
Add a thin triangle of the asiago cheese to each cracker.
Top with a dollop of jam and a sprinkle of chopped pecans.
Warm in an over preheated to 375°F for 3 to 4 minutes.
I love quick appetizers that allow me to serve my guests something really delicious, but also free up more of my time to enjoy myself as well!
For more holiday entertaining recipes and party inspiration, download the Keebler Party Planner Live App!
Keebler Warm Asiago and Jam Crackers
- 36 Keebler® Club® Crackers
- 3 1/2 ounces asiago fresh cheese or sharp white cheddar
- 1/4 Cup fig preserves or apricot spreadable fruit
- 3 Tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- Cut cheese into 36 triangular-shaped slices to fit crackers. In a shallow baking pan arrange crackers in a single layer. Top each cracker with a cheese piece. Spoon preserves on top. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375F for 3 to 4 minutes or until preserves bubble and cheese begins to melt. Serve immediately.