Enter for a chance to win a Split Decision Pie Pan by Chicago Metallic!
This post contains affiliate links. See our Disclosure Statement for more information.
After seeing how much everyone loved the uniqueness of the Lasagna Trio Pan that I held a giveaway contest for a couple of weeks ago, I decided to find something equally as fun.
This time around, I’m giving you the chance the win a Split Decision Pie Pan from Chicago Metallic. You can use this pan to make one whole pie, a half a pie, or two different pie halves.
I think they would be especially useful if you need a nut free version of the same pie. Or say you like cranberries in your apple pie, but your significant other doesn’t. It’s a pretty easy way to accommodate different tastes.
Split Decision Pie Pan
Here is what the Amazon website says about this pan:
- MAKE ONE PIE, ONE HALF PIE OR TWO HALF PIES: This unique pan allows you to create either a traditional full size pie, 1 half pie or 2 halves; a special, removable divider keeps the two halves from touching.
- REMOVABLE BOTTOM: Lift and serve feature enables easy removal without wrecking the crust; complete pie pan measures 9 inches diameter by 1.5-inch high.
- SUPERIOR HEAT CONDUCTION AND EVEN BAKING: This pan is made from heavy-weight aluminized steel for superior heat conduction and even baking.
- NON-STICK COATING FOR EASY RELEASE: Easy release, silicone based, non-stick coating for ease of baking and cleanup and is heat safe up to 450 degrees F (232 degrees C).
- DISHWASHER SAFE: This pan is dishwasher safe, however hand-washing is recommended to extend the product life.
Enter the Giveaway
This giveaway is open to all residents of the US ages 18+. Sorry Canada friends – I’m working on figuring out shipping to include you soon!
Be sure to enter your correct email. The winner has 48 hours to reply with shipping information or the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be chosen – check your spam! I can’t control where your email provider sends your email. Thanks for your understanding.