This post was sponsored by JORD Wood Watches. For more information see our Disclosure Statement.
Pumpkin definitely makes my list when it comes to Fall favorites, but there is so much more I love about this season! Check out my favs and get the details on a contest that is perfect for Fall!
I used to think I was a summer girl. I have a Mediterranean background. I even once almost moved to Southern Florida and my parents did end up moving down without me! Now they can’t stand temperatures under 70 degrees. It’s in my genes to love hot weather, right??
Turns out that as I’ve gotten older, I’m all about Fall! The way you can feel the cooler air moving in, the leaves changing, sweaters, boots, and pumpkin and apple EVERYTHING! I love it all!
These are some my Fall Favorites right now!
- Cooler weather. It has been one of the hottest summers I can ever remember. Most days were over 90 degrees! I had planned to be out a lot with the kids this summer since I was cooped up most of the last summer after giving birth on May 26. But, at 90+ degrees almost every day, it was just too hot to be out and about with a baby. I am more than ready for the cooler Fall weather and will most definitely have these two little sweeties of mine out a lot more than we have this summer!
- Oversized Sweaters. I love all kinds of sweaters come Fall, but there is nothing cozier than an oversized sweater with a pair of leggings. Can’t you just picture being curled up on the couch, by the fireplace, in this exact outfit?!? Stylish AND comfortable.
- Knee High Boots. I am loving the bootie trend right now, but will never, ever give up my knee high boots! Ever.
- Wood Jewelry. My newest obsession. I recently won wooden hoop earrings and a bracelet in a giveaway contest. Then, this JORD wood watch came into my life. It’s so beautiful and unique and just perfect for Fall. Mine is the Zebrawood and Maple from the Fieldcrest Collection. You can see all the varieties here. One of my readers will also win a $75 e-voucher towards the purchase of a JORD watch of their own! You can find the contest details at the bottom of this post – be sure to share it with your friends and family too because everyone will get $20 off!
- Turkish Throws. In the summer I’m all about Turkish towels, but I also LOVE Turkish Throws. They make a beautiful accent to any room and I actually use them all the time! My fiance keeps the house freezing year round!
- Fall Festivals and Apple Picking. We have quite a few orchards near us that hold Fall Festivals every year. I always go every single year – even before I had kids! They have hayrides, corn mazes, activities for kids, and a local store with all kinds of food including fresh apple cider and apple cider donuts! We also pick our own apples and bake up a storm afterward. My boys love my Homemade Apple Pie so much, that Jaxon has requested it instead of a birthday cake this year! I’ll try to get a recipe down for it soon, but it’s one of those things that I make by adding a little of this and that!
- Pumpkin. I know I am not alone when I say I want allllll the pumpkin. I had never baked with pumpkin until last year when I made these cookies, and now my list of pumpkin recipes to try is endless. Endless. I want it all and then some. I’m planning to share more pumpkin recipes this year if they turn out to be just as amazing as the cookies!
- School Begins. For the first time since my oldest son started Kindergarten, just 3 short years ago, I am excited for school to start. I’m happy he will get to see his friends again, happy for some one-on-one time with the baby, and really happy for the possibility of working in silence for the first time in 3 months ha!
Now about that contest I mentioned earlier – JORD is giving one lucky reader a $75 e-voucher good towards the purchase of any watch on their website! And ALL readers will get a $20 e-voucher (excluding the winner)! It’s a win-win kind of contest! The $75 e-voucher expires on 11/30/16 and the $20 e-vouchers can be redeemed until 1/31/17!
The contest ends on 9/25/16 – ENTER HERE!!
What are some of your Fall favorites?