This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RITZpiration #CollectiveBias
Herbed Cream Cheese Cucumber Crackers are perfect for all your Springtime entertaining!
It seems that when Spring arrives, get-togethers, parties, baby showers, and so on, make a come back as well. It also means saying goodbye to all those delicious, stick-to-your-ribs foods, and hello to more fresh fruits and vegetables! These Herbed Cream Cheese Cucumber Crackers are the perfect snack for Springtime entertaining.
When the weather is beautiful, I don’t really want to be baking and cooking in a hot kitchen. I want to be enjoying the day and the company of my friends and family. Easy appetizers and finger foods, that are incredibly delicious, are a must!
This super easy recipe is actually a twist on classic Cucumber and Cream Cheese Tea Sandwiches. Instead of bread, RITZ Crackers provide the perfect crunchy base for cream cheese blended with fresh herbs. A slice of fresh, crisp cucumber tops them off!
You want to be sure to let your cream cheese come to room temperature. This will make mixing in the herbs and spreading the cream cheese onto the crackers much easier!
Finely chop the herbs and cut the cucumber into slices that are about 1/4 inch thick, then quarter each slice.
Mix the herbs and garlic into the softened cream cheese until well-combined. Spread the cream cheese onto the RITZ crackers and top with a piece of cucumber. Easy! You can add a little pinch of smoked paprika to each cracker to add some color and a touch more flavor, if desired.
Place the Herbed Cream Cheese and Cucumber Crackers onto a serving tray. Or, to save yourself even more time, set out a bowl of the Herbed Cream Cheese, RITZ crackers, cucumber pieces, and cheese spreaders for guests to assemble their own crackers.
Your guests will love snacking on these Herbed Cream Cheese and Cucumber Crackers and you will love all the extra time you have to spend with them!
Herbed Cream Cheese Cucumber Crackers are the perfect appetizer for spring entertaining.
- 4 ounces cream cheese * at room temperture
- 1 teaspoon chives * minced
- 1 teaspoon basil * minced
- 1 teaspoon parsley * minced
- 40 crackers * any variety you prefer
- 1 large cucumber
Finely chop the chives, basil, and parsley.
Cut the cucumber into 10 slices that are about 1/4 inch thick, then cut each slice into quarters.
Mix the herbs into the softened cream cheese until well-combined.
Spread the cream cheese onto the crackers and top each with a piece of the cucumber.
Tips & Techniques for the Best Herbed Cream Cheese Cucumber Crackers
- Make sure to set the cream cheese out at least an hour before you need it to allow it to come to room temperature.
- Any combination of fresh herbs can be used. I prefer to use chives, basil, and either dill or parsley.
- Add a clove of minced garlic to make a Garlic Herb Cream Cheese, if preferred.
- What herbs are best to use in Herb Cream Cheese? You can use any combination of fresh herbs, but chives, basil, dill, thyme, oregano, and parsley are the most commonly used.
- What is Herbed Cream Cheese used for? Herbed Cream Cheese is commonly used as a spread or dip for crackers and vegetables. You can also use it on sandwiches, wraps, bagels, and so much more!
** Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary.